Wikipedia Edit Sticks!

On June 20th, I wrote a post about A Dancer's Digital Presence! In this post, I described how I edited a Wikipedia page about principal dancer Megan Fairchild. In this post, I described how I added Megan Fairchild's repertoire with the New York City Ballet to the "career" section of her Wikipedia page.

Today I checked back to see if Megan Fairchild's Wikipedia Page had been updated since my latest edit. I am happy to report to all of you that my edits have remained untouched!

Tomorrow, I will offer to update my colleagues' Wikipedia pages, while rosining up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ballet Fundamentals: Discipline and Barre Work

Ballet technique is first introduced in the beginner levels with discipline and structure; an appropriate level of respect for authority an...